The club has put together this Q&A article.
As supporters may have questions regarding what may happen on home match days we thought it would be a good idea to have all the answers in one place.
This article maybe added to in the future.
1. Are supporters able to attend matches?
A. Yes, we can finally welcome fans back at Tetley’s Stadium on 13th of June – Rams v Toulouse.
2. Do I have to buy a ticket in advance to attend the game?
A. Yes, the game is all ticket only and there will be no pay on the day option.
3. Can I pay at the turnstile on the day?
A. No, the game is all ticket. No payments can be accepted, and no tickets can be issued on the day.
4. How can I buy a ticket for the Toulouse game?
A. Limited Tickets are available online via the club web site for both seating and standing //dewsburyrams.shop/tickets/match-tickets/
Supporters can also visit the stadium to purchase tickets between 10am-2pm on Friday 4th June, Wednesday 9th June and Friday 11th June. Payment can be made in cash or by credit/debut card. Tickets will not be on sale on the day of the game so must be bought in advance.
5. If I am a season ticket holder can I attend?
A. If you are a season ticket holder you are already guaranteed entry for all home games, even those with limited capacity. You just present your season card on the day at the turnstile – our steward will check you in and point you to your designated seating/standing area.
6. Can I choose my seat?
A. No, your seat will be allocated to you on arrival. This is mandatory to comply with NHS Track and Trace.
7. Can I choose the block where to stand (South Stand)?
A. No, you will be allocated standing spot (block) on arrival by stewards. This is mandatory to comply with NHS Track and Trace.
8. What if I am in a ‘bubble’?
If you are attending with a few people who are in your bubble – we ask you to arrive to the turnstile together – this will help us to designate seating/standing – so you all can watch the game together.
9. Will I be able to move between stands/block/seats when inside the stadium?
10. What happens if I am a disabled season ticket holder, but my carer doesn’t have a season ticket?
A. Spectators with disabilities should contact the Club ticket office [email protected] to discuss what adjustments may be required to be made by the Club, including in light of Covid-19 regulation. One carer free admission- must in advance email [email protected] with contact details, this is required for NHS Track&Trace.
11. Will I be able to use the toilets at the stadium?
A. Yes, toilet facilities will be available to use.
12. Will the Royal Suite be open before, during or after the match?
13. Will the Bailey Bar be open before, during or after a match?
14. Will the South Stand Bar or bottle bars be open, before, during or after the match?
A. The South Stand Bar will be open before, at half time and after the game. You will need to be seated to enjoy your drinks and will not be able to take them on to the terrace.
A temporary bottle bar service will be available to seated supporters who can take their drinks back to their seats to consume while watching the game.
15. Will the burger van be there before and during the match?
A. We will issue a further update in due course.
16. Will the club shop be open?
A. Yes, the shop will be open for only 1 hour prior KO.- card payment is preferred.
17. Do I need to wear my mask whilst watching the game?
A. Face coverings will be mandated at all times in all areas of the Tetley’s Stadium, unless exempt – please wear a lanyard.
18. What should I do if I feel I have Covid-19 symptoms whilst at the stadium?
A. Spectators who become ill whilst at the ground must, where possible, contact the following number 01924 465489
19. How many tickets can I purchase?
A. You can buy a maximum of 6 tickets as per current government guidelines.
20. Where can I park?
You will be directed by car park stewards to the parking area. If you have a season car park pass – please present it on the day. Match day car parking will be available to purchase on the day.