Dewsbury Rams can confirm that the car boot sale at The Tetley’s Stadium will be held this Sunday (7 June).
The decision to hold the car boot sale has been taken following consultation with health and safety professionals and is in line with official Government guidance.
The car boot sale will re-open at 6.00am.
The following measures and requests will be in place:
- Restricted entry points
- Hand sanitiser tables at entry points
- Free entry for buyers, as normal, so no cash changing hands
- Sellers are asked to have correct change
- Rubbish may be put into skip directly or left to be collected following day
- Sellers are asked to wear PPE and use sanitiser
- Wider gaps between cars
- Fewer toilets in operation to maintain social distancing rules
- Prominent signage on display including policy protocol at entrance
A Dewsbury Rams spokesperson added: “Customers are reminded that heath and safety is a two-way street, and it is up to all of us to play our part by staying alert and maintaining social distancing.”